Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Year, New Blog, New Me

I have three big resolutions this year. So after thinking about it for almost a month now...i finally decided to start a blog to help me accomplish them.

One of my resolutions is to try something new. I recently tried my hand at cardmaking and loved it!  I started looking for inspiration and ideas online so I decided my "new" thing for the year would be to start a blog and get motivated to enter challenges and hopefully learn some new things along the way. I still have so much to learn!

Another is to expand my horizons and push myself to finally do all the projects I have been dreaming of making. My plan is to put all my painting, cardmaking, scrapbooking and craft ideas on here and then once I have them in writing I will have no choice but to make them.

And last but not least is to get organized and more importantly stay organized! Which is probably the hardest one cause I can get organized but its really hard to stay organized especially with a toddler running around. I'm thinking again if I put plans and goals in writing I might hold myself accountable.

I'm so excited for all the new things going on and have big dreams for what the future can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I'd be happy to answer!!