Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stampin' Rodeo VSN - God Bless Texas



Challenge D is "God Bless Texas" for this challenge Lydia gave us and image of the Texas flag and told us to use how we wanted. It could be sketch, inspirational...whatever we wanted. I used it as a sketch.

I had a couple get well type images already colored and luckily they were nice and small! Both of my images are from Dustin Pike's July membership. They were colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil. I had to do was print out my sentiment, cut them to size and edge them all. The dp is from The Guy Stack by DCWV. That was a cut off that was the perfect size. I got real lucky with this card!!

Here is a direct link to the challenge if you would like to check it out. VSN God Bless Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I'd be happy to answer!!