Friday, December 9, 2011

Winter Wonderland VSN - Jack's Been Painting His Frosty Pictures Again


Challenge E is "Jack's Been Painting His Frosty Pictures Again" the challenge is to use the frosted image technique. I made this frosty winter scene.

I cut some hills out of scratch paper. Then I created my sky using Distress Inks and dry baby wipes - Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans. I stamped my trees using Colorbox ink and an Inkadinkadoo tree stamp - First layer is Green then Frosty White on top. I used the smallest snowflake in the Stampabilities Winter Snowmen clear stamp set and Colorbox ink - First layer is Surf then Frosty White on top again. The Winter Wonderland sentiment is also from the Stamabilites Winter Snowmen clear stamp set and is done in Momento Paris Dusk.

Here is a direct link to this challenge if you would like to check it out: Jack's Been Painting His Frosty Pictures Again

3 comments:

  1. I love this frosty scene Michelle. Your sponged sky is fab and the hills are great too! Thanks for joining in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this came out beautifully! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE. I love the whimsical sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and any questions I'd be happy to answer!!