Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pike's Playground - Bling Challenge

There's a new rule at Dustin Pike's Playground...You play you win! Play along with the challenge using a Doodle Dragon Studios image and you get a free image!!

Here's my card using Bling...I may have gotten a little carried away!!


My image is from Doodle Dragon Studios. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and is blended with baby oil. I used a glitter gel pen to add some sparkle to the wings. The stripped paper is from My Mind's Eye. The other paper with the glittery writing is from The Paper Studio.


Here's a close up showing some of the glitter. I also used shimmer spray on the butterflies along the bottom.


And this is the inside of the card...with just a little more glitter!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I like the different methods you used to add the bling!! Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the inside and out of a card. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground". Hope to see you back for our next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card, thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and any questions I'd be happy to answer!!