Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pike's Playground - My Life's A Zoo Challenge

Just barely making it in time for Dustin Pike's latest challenge! My life usually feels like a zoo and at the best of times it's like a petting zoo at least.


Both images are from Doodle Dragon Studios. I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and blended them with baby oil. My background paper is from The Paper Studio's Cheekee Monkey paper pack.


If you haven't checked out Dustin's challenges lately he's giving away a special freebie just for playing along and entering his challenge!!


3 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle, adorable card and thanks for playing along with us this week.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The marshmallows are fantastic... the front is super. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugz,
    Gramma
    DDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, thanks for joining us "Pike's Playground." :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and any questions I'd be happy to answer!!