Monday, March 21, 2011

Fairy Godmother Card


There's so many birthdays this month! Here is one I made for a 13 year old girl. I made the background myself using a light purple and iridescent white acrylic paint. I sprayed it with water to give it a slightly spotty distressed look. You can't really tell but the top wing is popped and sprayed with Shimmer Spritz in Frost. The image is from the Ever After set from Doodle Dragon Studios. I used the sketch from Flutter By Wednesday.

I also did a lot to the inside. The image is also from the Doodle Dragon Studios Ever After set. I popped the tassels a lot and the shoe just a tad. Then covered the outside of the shoe with Inkssentials Glossy Accents to give it a glass look and a little dimension.

I'm entering the following challenges...
Flutter By Wednesday- Sketch
Your Next Stamp Challenge- Make It Sparkle
AiFactory Challenge- Things With Wings

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle!! this card iss sooo very lovely!! funny also hehe.. i love it very much! and so creative of you did another image inside. thank you for playing along with AI Factory. look forward to see more of your creations on our next challenges! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!! Love the fairy and the purple. Thanks for joining the YNS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!