Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kids Favorite Food VSN Challenge

For this challenge you needed to make a card using foods kids love to eat.



What kid doesn't love cupcakes?! This little cutie is from Doodle Dragon Studios. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and blended them with baby oil. The background paper is from The Paper Studios All Seasons paper pack. I layered the image with black paper then used the drippy goo punch and edged it with purple stickles. I distressed the papers with sandpaper and added Stickles to the hair ties and bow on the skull.

That's the last card I made for the Back to School VSN!! Now I need to get started on the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over on Splitcoaststampers.com. I'll be back really soon with lots more cards to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!