Friday, December 9, 2011

Winter Wonderland VSN - Fa La La La La


Challenge D is "Fa La La La La" the challenge is to incorporate Music. I used a music note stamp in my background. I used the song Let It Snow for my inspiration.

My image is from Doodle Dragon Studios. I colored this image with Glitter gel pens and used Recollections Snow flocking powder on the hats. The background was made with the Stampendous Wavy Music wood stamp and the snowflakes and let it snow are from Stampabilites Winter Snowmen clear stamp set.  I used Momento Paris Dusk for the music notes and the let it snow and Colorbox Frost White for the snowflakes.

Here is a direct link to this challenge if you would like to check it out: Fa La La La La

2 comments:

  1. This is WONDERFUL!! LOVE everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle,
    oooooooooohhhhhhhh, it's a very nice Card.
    WONDERFUL!!!
    Sorry, I'm German. :-)
    Liebe Grüße Gaby

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!