Saturday, November 12, 2011

Winter Wonderland VSN - Jingle Bell Rock


Challenge #3 is "Jingle Bell Rock" the challenge is to make a card that represents your favorite holiday song. As an extra challenge use 2 layers and 2 embellishments. I have so many fav's but I had to choose Jingle Bells as my current favorite. My son is learning this song and hearing him sing it is the sweetest thing. I had him in mind while making the card so I gave it a more masculine look.

Here's a close up of the glittery hats and glossy accent candle:


My image is from Doodle Dragon Studios and colored with Prismacolor pencils. For embellishment I used a little of Stickles on the hats and glossy accents on the candle and I hung little bells from the sentiment. The background paper is Spunky-Funky Christmas from The Paper Studio.

Here is a direct link to the challenge if you would like to check it out. Jingle Bell Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!