Monday, October 8, 2012

The Wheels Go Round VSN Challenge

This card was made for the The Wheels Go Round challenge at the Back to School VSN over at Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was to create a card that had wheels on it.



I did the background myself using Tea Dye Distress Ink  on the edges. The leaf stamp is from the Stampabilities 'Fall Holidays' stamp set. I stamped them with Distress ink in Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo. The image is from Doodle Dragon Studios. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and blended them with baby oil. I used Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Inks around the image. I also used Silver glitter gel pen for the handle. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado 'Harvest Expressions' stamp set.

Thanks for stoping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!