Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where Did February Go?

I can't believe its been so long since my last post! Its amazing how fast life can run away with your time. Haven't made much new stuff lately. But I do have lots of ideas and plans...thats something right? I did pull out somethings yesterday and came across a card I had made for the ABC Christmas Challenge the theme was Black and White. I never entered it cause the night i finished it the blizzard knocked out our cable which also knocked out our internet and the challenge was over by the time it came back on. So I decided to take a picture and post it today to get myself going again.

I do have a lot of things in the works: a couple birthday cards, st. patricks day cards, easter cards, and 2 expecting cards. I printed a bunch of digi stamps last night and I am off to color them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!