Thursday, April 21, 2011

Polka Dot Craze

Haven't posted much lately but I have been creating like crazy!! One of my favorite places on the web to hangout is Splitcoaststampers and lately I have been checking out there challenges. Every tuesday there is a Teapot Tuesday Challenge and for the last few weeks I have had every intention of joining but keep getting side tracked so the point is last week I saw a request to make a card for the hostess of that challenge to celebrate her 5 year anniversary at SCS and I could not resist! She has a deep love of Polkadots and Teapots (of course hence the challenge name!)



All the image are from none other than Dustin Pike and were colored with Prismacolor pencils using baby oil to blend. Everything was edged with ColorBox ink in Violet and all polkadots were done in purple glitter ink.  This card was a blast to make!! Hope she loves it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!