Friday, July 29, 2011

Stampin' Rodeo VSN - Brayered Sunset On The Plains



Challenge #5 is "Brayered Sunset On The Plains" the challenge is to create a sunset using a brayer. Luckily there was a side note that you could use sponges, daubers, etc. cause I don't have a brayer and was a little afraid to use one.

I used sponge daubers and dry baby wipes to create my sunset. The inks that I used are: Colorbox Canary, Apricot, Orange, Violet and Royal Blue. I also used Momento Paris Dusk on the very top. The images were stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black and filled in with a Black copic marker.

 Here is a direct link to the challenge if you would like to check it out. Brayered Sunset On The Plains

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!