Friday, July 29, 2011

Stampin' Rodeo VSN - The Grand Entry

Howdy Y'all!! I'm taking part in the Virtual Stamp Night at Splitcoaststampers again. Tonight is the Mini event. The Main event will take place August 26th and 27th. If you have some free time stop by and join us it's tons of fun!!



Challenge #1 is "The Grand Entry" the challenge is to make a card using flags or pennants. I choose pennants cause they are so cute on a baby card and I need lots of baby cards right now!!

My image is from Dustin Pike and colored with Prismacolor pencils then blended with baby oil. The flowers were left over from another card and were perfect for this one. The small stamps on the pennants are from the Baby Barrel of Stamps from the Paper Studio. Background paper is from DCWV Baby Boy Nursery paper stack.

Here is a direct link to the challenge if you want to check it out. The Grand Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!