Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stampin' Rodeo VSN - Round Em' Up

The card when its closed
The card when its fully open
Challenge B is "Round Em' Up" the challenge is to make a telescoping card. This was a new one for me and I was surprised how well it came together on my first try!! There is a couple great tutorials listed on the challenge page if you want to check out the link below.

The trick or treat image is from Recollections Halloween clear stamp set. The pumpkin, flying witch and Happy Halloween images are from Inkadinkado All Hallow's Eve clear stamp set. I used dry baby wipes to  give a sponged look behind all the images. The background paper is from The Ghosts and Goblins Stack from DCWV.

Here is the direct link to the challenge if you would like to check it out. Round Em' Up  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!