Monday, August 29, 2011

Stampin' Rodeo VSN - These Boots Were Made For Walking

The Virtual Stamping Night Main Event took place last weekend. I was not as organized for the main as I was for the mini. Finally getting to uploading just now! And its going to be a slow process!



Challenge A is "These Boots Were Made For Walking" the challenge is to use stitching on your card. It can be faux or real. My stitching is real and done by hand since I do not own a sewing machine!!

My image is from the recently released Christmas in July set from Dustin Pike. It can be found here over at Doodle Dragon Studios. I colored my image with prismacolor pencils and blended it with baby oil. This image was pre-colored. When I started the challenges I raided my stash and luckily I had tons ready to go!! Background paper is from All Seasons by Paper Studio. I used Stickles Rock Candy for all the fuzzy parts of Santa's suit!

Here is a direct link to the challenge if you would like to check it out. These Boots Are Made For Walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!