Friday, November 11, 2011

Winter Wonderland VSN - Warm and Cozy and All Bundled Up

Friday was the Mini Virtual Stamp Night over at Splitcoaststampers. The theme is Winter Wonderland. Lots of fun challenges so if you have the time be sure to stop by and check it out. The main event is on Dec. 9th and 10th if you would like to join us!


Challenge #1 is "Warm and Cozy and All Bundled Up" the challenge is to use an image of something you bundle up in and to incorporate felt.

My image is from Doodle Dragon Studios and is colored with Prismacolor pencils. I used glossy accents and crystal glitter for the fuzzy parts of Santa's clothes. I used white felt under my ribbon and thanks to my hubby's strength I also have 2 red felt snowflakes. There was no way I could of punched those myself.

Here's a better shot of the image showing all it's sparkle:



Here is a direct link to the challenge if you would like to check it out. Warm and Cozy and All Bundled Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!