Friday, November 11, 2011

Winter Wonderland VSN - Marshmallow World


Challenge #2 is "A Marshmallow World" the challenge is to make an all white card. Well mostly white you can have a little color in your image. The Stickles look pink but its only the angle of the picture.

Here's a better shot of all the glitter:



I had to use this cute marshmallow image from Doodle Dragon Studios. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and used glitter glue for the gum drops and frosting. The snowflake background is embossed then misted with Shimmer Spray. The edges of the background and image are outlined with Crystal Stickles.

Here is a direct link to the challenge if you would like to check it out. A Marshmallow World


1 comment:

  1. It's adorable! I'll have to go back and look at the challenges. I had to be out of town. Maybe for the Main event!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!