Saturday, May 21, 2011

Late Mother's Day Cards

I am SO late in posting these!!! I actually have a ton of cards to post but I will break it up into a couple of groups. Now where to begin??

This card I made for my Mom:



These cards I made for my Mom and Aunt from my son:


And I made 3 of these but forgot to take pics of the other two. They were made for the little guys 2 Great Grandma's and Great Great Grandma:


This card was made for my Mother-In-Law:



And I have to share this card also it was made by my 20 year old brother for my Mom:


I think he did an awesome job on his first card!!

All the images are from Dustin Pikes Doodle Dragon Studios. They were colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil. Thanks for "bear"ing with such a long post!! Be back tomorrow with more!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!