Monday, October 17, 2011

Ghostly Gathering


I can't believe were almost half way thru the month already!! I have barely started decorating! Well at least I have been crafting my days away! I finished up this card along with several others today. The main image is from Doodle Dragon Studios and is popped up on a piece of foam. I created my own background scene using Cloud Nine and Recollections stamps. The splatters, fence, moon and stars are all embossed. Here is a look at the inside...



I'm entering this card in Dustin Pike's "Spooktastic" challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone is enjoying the Halloween season so far!

3 comments:

  1. OOh I love the paint splat effect, very good. Thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card... thanks for joining us at "Pikes Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fab is this. Thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!