Monday, October 17, 2011

Watch out for the Grim Reaper!



Here's another card I finished up today and is now ready to be mailed tomorrow. The Grim Reaper is from Doodle Dragon Studios and is popped up on foam. I colored him using Prismacolor pencils. The background was made using Cloud 9 and Recollections stamps. The house, bat, splatters, moon and stars are all embossed. Here's a look at the inside too...


I'd like to enter this card in Dustin Pike's "Spooktastic" challenge.

I think I might need to double post all the way to Halloween cause it's fast approaching and I have lots more to share!

3 comments:

  1. Spooky! Thanks again for joining us at Pike's Playground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!