Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkins!!

I love pumpkins and so does my son. One of his first words was pumpkin. But he said it more like pununanun. Now he says it correctly but I'll never forget how he first pronounced it cause it's one of the cutest words I ever heard!! Here are 2 Halloween cards I made featuring pumpkins. Both were made with Doodle Dragon Studios images and colored with Prismacolor pencils. The backgrounds were made by sponging. They both have a little sparkle to them. I embossed the trick or treat with glitter then used orange stickels and covered it with glossy accents. On the second card the bats are embossed with glitter too.


Here's a peek at the inside of the first card:

And here's a peek at how I decorated the fronts of my envelopes:


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. You make me want to play with my Prismas!! LOVE these cute pumpkins and that little bat stamp - AWESOME cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!