Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's October!!

I'm so excited that October is finally here! I love Halloween! I have a whole set of Halloween cards to get the month started. I made this set for a cat shelter fundraiser. As a lover of cats and Halloween I couldn't pass up the opportunity to donate these cards to such a worthy cause.


All 5 cards were made with images from Doodle Dragon Studios 2011 Halloween set. They were all colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil when needed. Both of the background papers are from DCWV Ghosts and Goblins paper stack. The pumpkin stamp is from Recollections and colored with an Orange glitter pen.

Here's a close up of each card:






Thanks for looking! Check back soon cause I have a lot more Halloween cards and a few other Halloween related crafts coming up!

1 comment:

  1. oooooooooh I LOVVVVE these! The texture you gave each one with your coloring is perfect and I love the shaded edges of the images. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and any questions I would be happy to answer!!